Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you suggest me La Mer moustirising lotion or oil absorbing lotion?

My skin is extremely sensitive, I had problem of spots and I have used Avene extreme tolerance cleanser and cream, it helped a lot. Now I have started using Clar谋ns and the cleansers are great. I am using combination -oily milk cleanser and the gentle foaming cleanser all skin types.





My skin went a bit dry and tight, apart from the T zone, I thought I had oily skin but apparently I need a moustirizer. What would you suggest to me?= Please help.I heard La Mer is good or Carita.





I have checked the Clarins website and there is a aromatique day cream which looks suitable to me and I checked the shop, they only have for oily skin or matifient which I think won't do me good. Help me please.Merci...Would you suggest me La Mer moustirising lotion or oil absorbing lotion?
oil absorbing lotionWould you suggest me La Mer moustirising lotion or oil absorbing lotion?
Oil soaks in faster giving you better, softer skin, and it's the best moisturizer, too. Just be careful on your face. Oils have the tendancy to clog sensitive pores, so you should use a gel, oil control moisturizer, like Clinique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union