Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used La Mer Skincare??

Is it really worth the price? Did anyone see a dramatic difference in skin?Has anyone used La Mer Skincare??
Its fantastic, but yes its expensive. I think Lancome do just as good a job though.Has anyone used La Mer Skincare??
I have used the La Mer original Creme De la Mer, The Oil control Creme De La Mer, The La Mer Serum, The La Mer Lip balm, the lamer gel cleanser, the lamer face scrub, la mer oil absorbing tonic (toner),the La mer hand treatment,and the La mer eye balm. I've also used the new La Mer Lifting face serum and lifting intensifier. So I've pretty much sampled the line. Here's what I've found.


This line isn't going to do much for you if you don't have lines. If you are young with already smooth skin then the cream and serum aren't really going to do more than moisturize your skin and make it soft. I will say it's phenomenol at healing chemical burns on the face or overexfoliation damage.





If you are over 30 you'll like this stuff. The creams I don't think are worth the cash unless you have a chemical burn or damage from over exfoliation. The serum is really great at smoothing fine lines and making your skin soft. The eye cream is the BEST eye cream I have ever used. If you use it with the serum not only will your lashes become less brittle and thicker but lines and puffiness around the eyes are leveled. LOVE THE EYE CREAM!





The scrub is very basic. It's not horribly expensive so if you must than try it but i found it rather abrasive. Diamond particles?? Diamonds can cut glass, do you really want to subject your delicate skin to that?





The cleanser was stinky and felt drying. Hated it. The toner was nothing special, don't bother.





The lip balm was really nice and had a nice minty flavor. It was one of my favorite lip balms. It did seem to smooth around my lips and moisturize really well.





The hand cream was really really nice. If you can find it on ebay for a discount price it's worth it. I loved it. My hands looked much better after using it.





The new lifting serum and intensifier are amazing! They are both truly worth the cash. You can buy sample sizes on ebay to try. If you are over 30 you'll love this stuff. It really lifts and tightens. My mother is in her mid-50's and has bags under her eyes. So far nothing gets rid of them until I gave her some of this. The bags were instantly gone. It was truly amazing! If you aren't in your 50's and you want some lift and line smoothing it's much cheaper to go with a line called Dermitage. Look them up on the internet. For 30 somethings their face cream is amazing. You still can't beat the la mer eye balm mixed with the serum though.





Overall, they are like all skincare lines. They have a few phenomenol items and a few that are just blah. They target a very specific skin type. I'd say for most of the line you have to be 30 with signs of aging showing or mid to late 40's and on to really enjoy this line. Although the eye cream, hand cream, and lip balm everyone can enjoy.
i have used la mer skin creme and honestly never felt the urge to buy more. i didn't see much of a difference at all. i did see dramatic changes with infinite aloe though! i have gone through dozens of jars of this stuff.
It made my skin a little better but nothing a good normal moisturizer can't do. I used it while I was able to get samples but I don't think the price is worth it at all.
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union