Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone had a Creme de la mer body/hand or face beauty treatment?If so were they worth the money?

my mum has tried it and the results were the same as an ordinary facialHas anyone had a Creme de la mer body/hand or face beauty treatment?If so were they worth the money?
i used it all every thing worked for me the lotion made my skin like butta til i showered the next day the face cream even is starting to fade my acne scares and the hand lotion last's for hours it dented my wallet a little but it is well well worth it at least for me Report Abuse
Has anyone had a Creme de la mer body/hand or face beauty treatment?If so were they worth the money?
i have more money than sense. so there!!!!! Report Abuse

no coz i have more sense than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union