Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can i get a Free sample of Creme de la mer Online?

In the UK





many thanksWhere can i get a Free sample of Creme de la mer Online?
If you go to their counter in any department store, tell them you want to buy it but would like to try it forst, they'd give you a free sample.


They gave me one of the new one they had out.


(or if they dob;t have samples ask them to put a little in a little jar for you, I am sure they would).Where can i get a Free sample of Creme de la mer Online?
I don't know if you can get them for free.





I had to buy a small sample jar off ebay for around 拢10





You only need to use a little bit so it's not that bad, actually. But I doubt you can get them for free.
Google Creme de la mer samples and try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union