Thursday, December 10, 2009

CREME DE LA MER? Is it that great?

I've been thinking of buying creme de la mer since I don't moisterize and I think I need one. It's the most coveted cream in the world apparently and I'd rather get a cream that will really do the job. Has anybody here ever used creme de la mer? could you tell me your experience with it as i'm curious because it is 88 quid for just 30ml! xCREME DE LA MER? Is it that great?
Yes I get mine from e-bay. I definitely can tell a difference in my skin's tone and texture. I am 29 and have no wrinkles at all! Honey, it is definitely worth the money. Once you start using it you will notice that your skin is much softer, scars fade, and wrinkles go away.





Also, a little goes a long way. I know the instructions say to rub between your fingers and then apply, but I use a q-tip and dab it in little spots all over my face- focusing mainly on the eye area. Then I rub it all in. Works great! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union