Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies: Would you spend $1200 for a jar of Creme de La Mer?

Why/why not? ThanksLadies: Would you spend $1200 for a jar of Creme de La Mer?
Nope, cuz I have the best anti-aging skin care available and the whole system costs me only $172.98 for a ten-month supply!Ladies: Would you spend $1200 for a jar of Creme de La Mer?
no.


maybe I would if it was like, a fourty gallon jar...


hehe.
Umm NO!
There are not many things I would spend $1200 on. I don't even know what that is, so no I wouldn't buy it. Not to mention that I only have $43 to my name.
No, I wouln't.
Sorry, NO, I would not, even if I had the money, which I don't. And I'm a makeup junkie and spend too much in general but would never go that far. Seriously !
No friggin way ...all the products i use aren't really cheap either but i would never pay that amount for any creme unless it was the cure for cancer...lol...seriously
no. that's just stupid.
no
no way.... thats a waste of $ plus im sure walmart has something just like it for $5 :)
if youve got the money for it, then i say do it but if you dont then dont waste your time with it.
No. Not only is that a ridiculous amount of money for moisturizer, I've heard it's too thick for normal to oily skin types, which is what I have.
noo way i wouldnt i would buy normal price creams htey al basicly od hte same tihng
yes because that cream works!
No, my skin is nice, and I use a $4.00 face wash. Then again, I'm only 16. I think when I get older I will embrace my wrinkles, and take advantage of being the crazy cat lady terrorizing the street from her rocker. Yeah.
no because id rather spend that kind money on my kids BUT if i had more money than i knew what to do with of course i would
NO WAY!!!!


It has a cloying sickly smell and has the texture of lard. It left a film of grease. The directions talk about ';activating'; the cream between your fingertips before ';patting'; onto your skin. No amount of gentle patting would make it absorb and I woke with a faceful of zits.
not me i dont have that kind of money to spend on one thing, idk maybe if i had too much money?
no...i do spend money on good-quality skin-care products, but i`d rather take the $1200 %26amp; buy clothes or cds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union