Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone chill at the La Mer in tel aviv?

i love that place.. has anyone ever been there?


by far the chillest spot in TAAnyone chill at the La Mer in tel aviv?
Warm summer evenings, sea breeze with the waves rippling just a few feet away, toes dipped into the cooling sand, red cone lights, chilled music, a shot in one hand and water-pipe in the other.





Yes La Mer has everything, it's my absolute favourite place to relax at the end of the day, so you can often find me there...Anyone chill at the La Mer in tel aviv?
I was there almost every night in August...such an awesome place, I wish we had places like that here in Ny.. I loved sitting on the beach at night, with huka, and drinks, with my feet in the sand...gorgeous
I have never been there. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union