Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm 17 yrs old.. is it okay to use la mer products?

http://www.cremedelamer.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5782%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD13083





I'm a mother of 1 %26amp; I look much older than before. I have dark circles and wrinkles.. so should I start useing La mer skincare now?





tell me your experince if you used La Mer or any other skincare products you've used that worked wonders for you! Thanks alotttt!I'm 17 yrs old.. is it okay to use la mer products?
Well, yeah, it's supposed to be the best there is, but you seriously gotta be loaded to afford that stuff.


:)I'm 17 yrs old.. is it okay to use la mer products?
I've heard that the sooner isn't the better... I don't know. It seems that using it when you're this young wouldn't do anything (at least anything super noticable)
it is not that you are 17 year old or 25 year year old the only thing is that you need experience about it
the sooner the better !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union