Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have been using creme de la mer for 1 week now and have had a reaction has any one else had any problems?

Have you checked the ingredients list of la mer. One of the main ingredients is mineral oil.Maybe it's blocking your pores.I have been using creme de la mer for 1 week now and have had a reaction has any one else had any problems?
The first week or so I used La Mer, I broke out. I think it was drawing the impurities out. I used La Mer for 5 years and just now swtiched to DHC. It's awesome! Use customer number 1911080 and you will get a discount. Also, they send you four free samples if you call!!! yay! Report Abuse
I have been using creme de la mer for 1 week now and have had a reaction has any one else had any problems?
what do u mean by your reaction in the first place?





do you have sensitive skin?


you could be allergic to one of the ingredients in the product.





stop using it and see if the problem persist.

1 comment:

  1. I have been using the crème soyeuse de La Mer for just a few days and have developed an allergic reaction. My skin has some small red outbreaks and at times I feel like a (light to medium) burning sensation. I have been using only small amount and did the rubbing on fingertips, as recommended. Very disappointing given the price I just paid.

    ReplyDelete

 
credit union