Thursday, December 3, 2009

Creme de La Mer. Does it work?

I heard that its good for scars. Can anyone tell me how true is it?Creme de La Mer. Does it work?
Don't know, but if you find out, pass the information on to me. I surely don't want to pay that kind of money for something useless. If you have facial scars, your best best would be to see a plastic surgeon if you can affort to.Creme de La Mer. Does it work?
I've use La Mer for aprox. 2 years. It's a miracle. Yes, it's very expensive. But I will not use any other after the results I got. I was having problems with dry skin, La Mer has improved flexibility and my skin looks younger, way younger. My daughter was thinking that I had a procedure done. Report Abuse

my mother has been using it for a year for wrinkles her face looks brighter and less drawn and certainly she feels better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union