Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Creme De La Mer worth the money?

its meant to be a really good face cream and all that... but is it really worth the money?


someone give me their opinions!! please!!Is Creme De La Mer worth the money?
I got a sample of it when I bought some stuff at Nieman Marcus. It is amazing! It made my skin glow and it felt like silk. It also canceled out all my redness and I noticed a more even skin texture in three weeks. I'm only 21, but I have prematurely aging skin (sensitivity, redness, spots) and this works so good! A little goes a long way! remember that. I can't believe how well it works! I personally can't afford it. If you are considering it, I would get that smallest jar possible, just to test it out, and if you like it, really splurge and get the 16 oz jar because you really are spending less money in the long run. If you are looking for a really good line or moisturizers that are less costly, then check out Dermalogica, Shiseido, or Dior. I use Dermalogica and it works great. Cate Blanchett, Katie Holmes, Vivica A. Fox, and Victoria Beckham all use Dermalogica. Although many celebrities with perfect skin use Creme De La Mer. It's worth the money if you have it, but if you don't, then check out some other options. Good luck with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union