Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any ladys used creme de la mer?

did it work for you? also anyone know side affects of laser treatment?? thanksAny ladys used creme de la mer?
I have. I used their serum and the original creme. The serum was great but the creme is pretty heavy - good for pre-bedtime as it can look a little oily. It is AMAZING for rejuvenating lips though - I have one of the tiny sample pots (not the creme for lips, just basic creme).





One point though, I don't use it all the time as it is too expensive - I wait for gifts! And recent tests done in the UK have proven that it doesn't really have any effect on wrinkles - no more than any moisturiser.





Sorry I can't help with the laser question!Any ladys used creme de la mer?
I don't use it, can't afford it. I hear it is awesome though and anyone I know who uses the creme de la mer has gorgeous skin.
It didn't work for me I'm afraid xx
Yes I have used this product and it is REALLY rich. It is so moisturising that I use it on my body and not my face because my face becomes all greasy from all the extra oils and stuff. If you have eczema or another skin condition this product is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union