Thursday, December 3, 2009

La Prairie or Creme de la mer?

I'm getting married in the summer and want my skin to look its best. I was thinking of buying one of the high end face creams but not sure of which one.


Do you use either of them and what would you recommend?La Prairie or Creme de la mer?
There both very sucessful face products, but I suggest Creame de la mer. It clears your skin, AND gives it a naturally glow. Plus, Creame de la mer has more skin options than La Parairie.





Also, I suggest you take skin vitamins. They work very well, and over a clear complextion and shorter belmishes. If you do both, your skin will look fantastic!La Prairie or Creme de la mer?
Different skins need different cream. Go and sample both, and see what works for you.
Both are very good. I personally prefer La Prairie.
Creme de la mer is REALLY thick and fairly greasy. i read alot about it before i tried it so i knew the pros and cons, and when i got it i could really only use it on my drier spots on my face or else i would get too oily.





So i would recommend it for spot use on dry areas on the face, not as a real all-over face cream UNLESS you have very dry skin then i have heard it works great. i have combination skin where my T is kind of normal and a bit on the oilier side but not much and my cheeks are typically drier, so i used it on my cheeks but that was almost it.





For my skin i have had good results with the la prairie serums and creams. You can probably get a sample of it to try first!
All that stuff is a con. There's no magic ingredient in creams. Whats it gonna do? Make up fair enough... but creams? nahhhh. Buy the 2 pound/(insert correct currency) pot and that'll do ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union