Thursday, December 10, 2009

Proper warming technique for Creme de la Mer application?

I did a lot of googling on the proper technique for using Creme de la Mer. Most people say to use a tiny amount (half a pea size) and rub vigorously between the hands for several seconds before dabbing on the face.





The problem is, when I rub for a few seconds, the cream disappears as it is sucked up my the skin in my hands. Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to use massive amounts because it is so expensive, but I also don't want to apply it incorrectly and end up breaking out.





I was thinking about microwaving a spoonful in an empty lip balm tub and using that for a week so that I don't have to waste time in the morning.





Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has a youtube link with a visual tutorial, please share. Thanks a lot!Proper warming technique for Creme de la Mer application?
Do not put that product in a microwave, the radiation will turn the positive ions in the product negative and you will loose some of the effectiveness the product.





You can either make a double boiler to heat it. Using a metal ramekin a pea size drop of the cream in then float the ramekin in a glass bowl full of hot water. After about a minute it will heat the metal ramekin and the product. You can buy these ramekins at Ikea, and kitchen stores.





If your going to warm it in your hands only put it on your finger tips and backs. They are less absorbentant than the palms of your hands. Warm it up there and you won't loose much of the product.
  • ayouts for music myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union